Feats from Published Sources
Unless otherwise noted, all feats from the 3.5 PHb are available. Exalted feats from the Book of Exalted Deeds are available to characters with a Purity modifier at least two points higher than their Taint modifier. Similarly, appropriately 3.5ed Vile feats from the Book of Vile Darkness are available to characters with a Taint score at least two points higher than their Purity modifier. A character whose Purity or Taint modifier subsequently does not meet the requirement loses the benefit of the feat until an appropriate modifier is restored.
The following feats are also available.Honourable
- You come from a proud and noble family.
- Prerequisities: None
- Benefit: Your character begins the game as a Distinguished Member of her/his phyle.
- Normal: Your character begins the game as a Member in Good Standing of her/his phyle.
- Note: This feat can only be taken at first level.
- [Item Creation]
- You have learned the ancient craft of creating a portal, a permanent magic device that instantaneously transports those who know its secrets from one locale to another.
- Prerequisite: Craft Wonderous Item
- Benefit: You can create any portal whose prerequisites you meet. Crafting a portal takes one day for each 1,000 gp in its base price. To craft a portal you must spend 1/25 of its base price in XP and use up raw materials costing half of this base price.
- Some portals incur extra costs in material components or XP as noted in their descriptions. These costs are in addition to those derived from the portal’s base price.
- Note that actually using this feat requires either teleportation cricle or greater teleport or gate.
- This feat is from the Stronghold Builder’s Guidebook
all P/T stuff is currently under review. don’t be surprised if this stuff changes
The following feats modify how a character interacts with the Pure/Tainted mechanic. Note that if one of these feats requires a specific Purity or Taint score or modifier, that the character must have the specified score in order to take the feat, but subsequent changes in that score do not cause the character to lose the feat.
- Balanced Soul
- You can use Purity and Taint to eliminate each other.
- Prerequisites: All Base Save Bonuses at least +3, Purity and Taint scores of 0.
- Benefit If your Purity and Taint are both greater than zero, you can reduce both by one point per day.
- Pure Soul
- You have allied your soul with the Pure powers.
- Prerequisites: A Purity modifier of at least +2, a Taint score of 0.
- Benefit: You gain 1 point of Purity per level. As a result, your Purity modifier permanently increases by 1. You can never reduce your Purity score below 1 point per level.
- Resilient Soul
- You are more resistant than average to Purity and Taint.
- Prerequisite: Lowest Base Save +3 or higher
- Benefit: You receive a +4 on all saving throws to resist accumulating Purity or Taint.
- Tainted Soul
- You have allied your soul with the Tainted powers.
- Prerequisites: A Taint modifier of at least +2, a Purity modifier of 0.
- Benefit: You gain 1 point of Taint per level. As a result, your Taint modifier permanently goes up by 1. You can never reduce your Taint score below 1 point per level.